How to make gluten free, dairy free, guilt free, refined sugar free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup 100% pure peanut butter
2/3 cup pure coconut sugar
1 free range egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
1/8 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 360º F/180º C. Line a cookie pan with parchment paper or a non-stick rubber mat.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well until you have a smooth batter.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- After taking it out of the fridge, divide into 15 equal portions and place on a cookie sheet. I used a tablespoon sized ice cream scoop to form equal sized cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 10 mins at 360º F/180º C . Cool cookies for 15 mins in the cookie pan before transferring them on to a cooling rack. Let the cookies cool completely on the rack before digging into their nutty deliciousness.
- These cookies stay well in the fridge for up to 7 days if stored in an airtight container.
**The core ingredients of these cookies are just the peanut butter, egg and coconut sugar. I find that the vanilla extract is necessary to avoid an eggy flavour. The cinnamon and sea salt are totally optional but I love the flavour that they add to the cookies. I like using pure coconut sugar to keep these refined sugar free but you guys can definitely use cane sugar if you prefer.
**You can make the cookie dough ahead of time, scoop them into equal sized balls and then freeze them in an airtight container for up to a month. Just thaw them for 15-20 minutes before baking.
This is one of the easiest peanut butter cookies recipe!!!
Watch a quick, easy to follow video:
2 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Cookies | 3 Ingredients | Gluten and Dairy Free”
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person