4 Gluten free tortillas (6”)
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
- Crack open four eggs into a bowl. To the eggs add the dried parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt. Whisk until the seasoning is well combined with the eggs. Set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet and add a Tsp of oil to it.
- Once the oil is hot reduce the heat and pour 1/4th of the egg mixture on to the skillet. Add a few onion and bell pepper slices to the eggs. Then place a Gluten free tortilla on the egg mixture while it is still runny to ensure that the tortilla sticks to the egg mixture.
- Once you see the tortilla starting to stick to the egg mixture you can increase the heat and wait for the egg mixture to cook completely. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the egg mixture has cooked, flip over the egg and tortilla combo. Then cook it with the tortilla side down for another minute or two or until the tortilla is slightly golden-brown.
- Transfer the egg-tortilla combo on to a plate. Let cool for a minute and then roll it up.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining tortillas and egg mixture.
- These egg roll ups are amazing for breakfast or for a light meal. You can dip them in some ketchup or if you’re like me and love spicy food then dip it in some organic sriracha sauce. You could also pair with some Pico de Gallo!!
One thought on “Egg Roll Ups | Awesome Breakfast | Gluten and Dairy Free”
Please subscribe my Blog and shower your love on my Recipes
LikeLiked by 1 person