- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cassava flour or any all purpose Gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Coconut oil or dairy free butter (for cooking the pancakes)
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen berries for berry sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- Peel and place the bananas in a bowl and smash them with a fork.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, non-dairy milk and mix well.
- Heat a skillet and add some coconut oil, cooking spray or dairy free butter. Pour 1/4th cup of the pancake batter. Let cook for 1 1/2 – 2 mins or until bubbles form on the topside of the pancake before flipping it over. Cook for another minute on the other side.
- This batter will give you 8 pancakes. They are best eaten warm.
- Add half a cup of fresh or frozen berries to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 2 bouts of 30 seconds.
- Smash the berries and mix in the maple syrup. Pour the sauce over the pancakes and enjoy.