- 1 1/4 cup ground cashews or cashew meal
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 deg F / 180 deg C.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Scoop the dough out (I used a tablespoon sized ice-cream scoop) and roll well. Flatten the dough balls with the back of a cup/glass.
- Bake in a 350 deg F oven for 14 minutes. Let cool completely before eating. These cookies are crispy on the outside and soft & chewy on the inside.
- You will get 18 cookies with this recipe. These cookies stay well in an airtight container for about a week. I recommend keeping them refrigerated and then warming them for 15-20 seconds in the microwave just before eating.