- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips (plus some extra for the topping)
– Pre-heat the oven to 400 deg F and grease a 12 count muffin tin with some coconut oil.
– Smash the two bananas in a bowl. Add the peanut & almond butter and whisk until well combined.
– Add the eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, baking powder and salt & whisk.
– Finally fold in the chocolate chips.
– Divide the batter equally in a 12 count muffin pan. Sprinkle each muffin with some extra chocolate chips.
– Bake in the preheated oven at 400 deg F for 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
– These muffins stay well in an airtight container refrigerated for up to a week