Try this addictive, easy and healthy recipe and you will never forget how yum it tastes!!!
- 1 cup almond + hazelnut butter blend
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 deg F and prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper or rubber mat.
- In a large bowl add the almond + hazelnut butter blend (or only almond butter), coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized dough balls and give a flat disc like shape with your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before eating them.
- You can use only almond butter instead of the almond+hazelnut blend and they will still turn out to be amazing. But I personally love the hazelnut taste.
- The longer you refrigerate them the better they will hold up their shape. This cookie dough can be prepared and refrigerated a day in advance too. You can also make the dough balls and freeze them for up to 2 months. Let them thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before baking.
- Once baked the cookies will stay good in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days and in the refrigerator for up to a week (provided they don’t get eaten as soon as they are out of the oven)