- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 free range eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl add the almond butter, beaten eggs, vanilla and whisk it all together.
- Then add the coconut sugar, cacao or cocoa powder, baking soda and mix until well combined.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips and sea salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the cookie dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on to the lined baking sheet. Press down slightly on the shaped dough balls as these cookies don’t spread much in the oven.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely in the pan before digging into them.
- These cookies keep well for up to a week in an airtight container.