- One large sweet potato (cut into desired size of fries)
- 1 tbsp corn starch/ potato starch
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Olive oil spray (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 deg F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminium foil and grease well with olive oil.
- To a large bowl add the corn starch, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, chipotle chilli powder, black pepper and salt. Whisk it all together.
- Then add the cut sweet potatoes and toss them well into the dry mix.
- Add olive oil and toss again. Ensure that all the fries are well coated with the oil and spices.
- Transfer the unbaked fries to the lined and grease baking sheet. Position them all evenly and in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and flip all the fries over and then bake for another 10 minutes. This will ensure that both the sides are crispy and that no one side is overly browned.
- Enjoy your fries with some organic sriracha or mayonnaise!