- 1 lb or 500 gm Salmon
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking dish with some olive oil.
- Mince together the parsley and the garlic cloves in a food processor or by hand with a knife.
- Then, to a bowl add 2 Tbsp olive oil, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt and the above minced parsley and garlic. Mix it all together until you get a well combined herb mixture.
- Cut the salmon in two equal pieces length wise and place it in the greased baking dish.
- Crust the top of the salmon pieces evenly with the above herb mixture.
- Bake at 400 deg F for 15 minutes.
- This salmon is best served warm out of the oven. It pairs well with some asparagus and sweet potato fries (check this recipe out on my channel).
- I used skinless salmon in this recipe because I prefer my salmon this way. However, if you were to use the fish with the skin on, then bake it with the skin side down. You mayMinc also need to grease the baking dish a bit more generously with the olive oil to ensure that the fish comes off easily from the baking dish after its done baking.