- 500 gm chicken breast (cut in desired size)
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley minced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil or rubber mat and brush with some olive oil.
- Mince together the parsley and the garlic cloves in a food processor or by hand with a knife.
- Then, to a bowl add 2 Tbsp olive oil, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt and the above minced parsley and garlic. Mix it all together until you get a well combined herb mixture.
- Add the chicken breast pieces (I usually cut the chicken in 4 equal pieces) to the above bowl. Coat the chicken well with the herb mixture and place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 deg F for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy hot with a side of baked veggies.